Sunday July 29, 2018 marked the dawn of a new leadership to steer the affairs of the Ghana National College Old Students Association for the next four (4) years. The swearing-in was officiated by Nana Ehunabobrim Prah Agyensaim VI ’61 (President, Assin Owirenkyi Traditional Council) and supported by the immediate past President, Nana Ben Odai ’82.
The new National Executives are
• Nana Egbert Isaac Faibille Jnr. ’88 (CEO, Petroleum Commission) – National President
• Nana Cynthia Mbroh ’81 (Businesswoman) – National Vice President
• Nana Shirley Armah ’97 (Lawyer) – National Secretary
• Nana Joyce Akuffo ’86 (Chartered Accountant) – National Treasurer
• Nana Sam Dentu (Dep. CEO, Ghana Export Promotion Authority) – National Organizer
In his remarks, the National President, Nana Egbert Faibille Jnr. paid a glowing tribute to the outgone executives for manning the association well during their tenure. He promised that his team will build upon what’s left and make the association better.
Congratulations to our new leaders!